Thursday, January 5, 2012

Zoya Reva...and a little bit of nonsense

First the polish! I just got Reva in a MUA swap, and I'm loving it! It's a cool pinkish red with golden shimmer!


And finally - I got a picture in the sun! I'm a super night owl, so when I paint them fresh, it's usually at 11pm. But I was doing some schoolwork today and was mesmerized by my nails, and I remembered to snap some pics.


I really wish I knew what caused that random brown spot on my index finger...hangnail fail mayhaps?


Now, on the slightly related nonsense - every time I say 'Reva', I immediately redirect to 'Reba', which redirects me to this.


I love the Lonely Island. Andy Samberg makes my day. The only two men I love more are Darren Criss and Kevin McHale. And yes, I clearly love a man who can pull off hipster glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment