Sunday, February 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge BEGINS with OPI Love is a Racket!

I'm so excited to start this finally! This may seem like a weird time to start it, but the week that requires the most nail art I'll be home on my reading week. It gives me something to do I guess.
I have so many awesome reds. I decided to take a chance on this one, which I'd only worn once as a pedi. It turns out I like it a lot, and will permanently take up residence in my stash!
Two things - that bottle shot is not mine. I snagged it from google images because I forgot to photo mine. Also, my thumb looks rather wonky, because of a ridiculous nail break.
I usually can't pull of wearing these reds in terms of clothing. I have to do a cool red as opposed to a tomato red. I do really like it on my nails though.
In case you haven't seen the 30 day list yet - here it is!
I have actually been saving Zoya Gwin for this very challenge! I'm very excited to wear her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment