Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effect 'Fur'ocious Vocals

Hey! This is my first attempt at using these strips, and I must say I am impressed. I saw the display for the Avril Lavigne inspired strips and snatched 'Fur-ocious Vocals' - teal and black leopard spots on a silver background. I forgot to take a photo of them in the box, and do you think I can find one on the interweb? Not of just the box, no. I did find pictures of Avril herself applying them - which I find hard to believe. She probably has people to do that stuff for her. Anyway - here is my first attempt with these strips.
See? Not too bad. They weren't as hard to apply as I thought they would be, and they look great. I'm definitely going to grab some more of these Avril ones before they sell out. They are handy for nail art I don't want to do.....

The only problem that I may have is the fact that I like to change my nails daily. If I was going on a vacation and didn't have the time, I think they would work great. I've seen wear tests that last over 10 days without major chipping or tip wear. Anyone out there used them? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment