Friday, September 21, 2012

Erica's Challenge Day 7 - Flowers

Ugh, today has been one of those really awful days. I'm sick, and I had to do a presentation at school which turned into a hot mess pretty quickly. So to cheer my up, I did my nails naturally.
I've never been able to find them, but Sally Hansen has nail appliques that are called Morning Glory. They are a white background with purple flowers on them. Since I've never seen them in Canada, I made my own version for today. I started with a base of Essie Blanc, then stamped the flowers from BM 205 with Color Club Wild at Heart.
Also....both my thumbnails are jacked up right now. They keep spitting and tearing in weird spots. That's why I've been using my right hand lately, but that nail destructed this morning. Now, my left hand looks better.
I don't use white as a background often, but I love how this turned out and I plan on recreating it and wearing it longer when this challenge is said and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment