Saturday, September 22, 2012

Erica's Challenge Day 8 - Galaxy Nails!

I was super worried about trying this for the first time. Since my gradient fail I was worried about sponging again. I'd never tried galaxy nails because it looked so intimidating! For my first attempt, I think it's not bad. I get the feeling my stars look kind of weird, but maybe that's just me?
I started with two coats of Zoya Ibiza. It's my go to navy blue. Then I sponged (in this order) China Glaze Bahamian Escape, Zoye Fei Fei, and Zoya Laney. I'm actually glad I used Fei Fei - it is hard to see since my photos are lame, but it adds awesome multi-colour sparkle to my galaxy. I then added the dots with Sally Hansen's White On. Not satisfied with the amount of polishes used (eye roll) I added a top coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.
Also, I just realized I've never address my top/base coats....ever. Those who were(n't) wondering, I used Essie All in One base coat and Essie Good to Go top coat.
Two more days! Then I'll have to think for myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment