Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Go Pink! Wednesday - Zoya Shelby and Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness

Ack - I've been sicky sick since Monday! So this will be a short one, since my head still thinks it weighs 100lbs.
I started with a base of Zoya Shelby, then added 2 coats of A Little Kindness. From my recent Rainbow Honey haul, I love this one the most! The shimmers are great but they are wayyyy to thick for my liking. So until I get polish thinner, you won't be seeing them here :(
 A Little Kindness adds epic sparkle and 'zazzle' to this creme base. I usually hate cremes, and only use them for layering. It has a pink shimmer in the base, and large pink and gold hex glitter




5 comments:

  1. Very pretty combo, I love how the Zoya brings out the most in A Little Kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely combination! Thanks for joining Go Pink Wednesday! Hope you are feeling better, when you have a minute, send me an e-mail and I will send you instructions for adding the Link tool to your post! :)

    ReplyDelete