Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OPI The World Is Not Enough

Hey! Late post tonight because I went and saw Marianas Trench tonight!! I love me some whiny bands! They were seriously awesome though - the lead singer arrived on stage via a harness, popping out of a jack in the box!
The second polish I got from the Skyfall collection thus far was The World Is Not Enough, which is a golden bronze sparkler with rose glitter in there as well. I love this polish! It's like the love child of last year's Muppet polishes - Designer, De Better and Warm and Fozzie. Since I love both of them, it was logical that I'd love this one too.
 I forgot a bottle shot :( Sorry guys
Since I'm so pale, It looks a lot darker on me than I expected it to. This is actually what I wanted Designer De Better to be when I first saw it.
It's not a great picture, but you can *kind* of see the rose glitter here. I love when I can see that flash in the polish.


1 comment: