Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day Four - Delicate Print

Back on track! I had ideas for all the other days in the challenge, and now I am rejuvenated!
I've been trying to go through my polish stash and use polishes I've only used once. To start the delicate print day, I used a base of Zoya Jo. It's beautiful cornflower blue! I don't know why I don't wear it more often. I then stamped using BM 310 and white stamping polish and came out with this...
 Much love for these nails! I tried stamping in silver first, but it didn't show up the way I wanted it to. I think the white looks even better though! It reminds me of porcelain plates!



3 comments:

  1. Love this!! I need to go through my plates because I don't remember ever seeing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Reminds me of Wedgewood china :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I am always surprised when someone use a plate and it turns out I have it. There are so many great images we never use.

    ReplyDelete