Thursday, November 1, 2012

Erica's Nail Art Challenge Day 1 - Rainbow

I gone done it again!
Erica at Erica's Nails and More is hosting another challenge!!!
This one takes the whole month, and gives three days to perform the requirement.
For rainbow, I decided to 'try' a tape mani. Now, I don't have striping tape, but I used painters tape cut into little stripes. It's messy, and I added top coat too fast, but I like it.
 The yellow was a disaster, but I like the overall effect.
I used (from L-R) OPI Funky Dunkey, Zoya Robyn, Zoya Pippa, Zoya Jancyn, and OPI Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire. I then put the tape down and used NOPI Razzle Dazzler.



7 comments:

  1. Love it Erin! I need to try a tape mani too, I even have striping tape at home but thought that it was meant to be used as decoration instead of painting over it (it's a really pretty sparkly red) so I was saving it for Christmas manis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, they look like rainbow fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did the yellow fail? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I just didn't want it to bleed and the lines aren't sharp enough for me...I think I care too much about these things!

      Delete
  5. This looks great! Reminds me of fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!! I really need to get striping tape :P

    ReplyDelete